Who should attend?
Managers/owners of companies with 10 to 25 plus employees that want to grow their business.
A one-day course to aid the development of your thinking skills, with the focus on improved productivity and efficiency in a business function or process.
Mind-Mapping your business thinking, which has many benefits including:
- Better engage and align a team
- Bring better clarity and insight
- Set tasks for action
- Collaborate with others in a team
Focusing on the key business skills needed, which helps you learn to:
- Understand what is critical
- Recognise the benefits associated with them
- Identify the personal qualities needed
- Breakdown barriers to improvement
Practicing thinking techniques will help you to think deeper and quicker, such as:
- Using your under-utilised natural thinking skills more effectively
- Focusing on what you want for success. . . .not what you don’t want
- Starting with your vision for the future and working back from this.
About the trainer
The workshop is presented by John Ryalls who has over 20 years’ experience working with engineering, manufacturing and science companies to improve the UK-wide delivery of the skills their businesses need.
Prior to this work with Semta (the Sector Skills Council) John was a Manufacturing Engineer with responsibility for new product development and introduction (NPDI) and improved process efficiency.
The cost of the workshop would normally be £395.00 but as this is the launch of future events being carried out by Skills Capital Management – this event will be FREE. The only requirement is that delegates provide feedback for the month after the event, both on the value and content of the workshop as well as the impact the new skills have had on their business.