This is the social media policy of North Somerset Enterprise Agency (“NSEA”,”we”,”us”,”our”)
We recognise that social media is great for building relationships with clients, business partners and the wider community and engage in all social media activities with an open approach. Our social media policy gives us the opportunity to clarify our position.
Applicable to Twitter:
- A retweet (‘RT’) does not necessarily imply endorsement of the original tweet. Indeed it may well be contrary to our viewpoint.
- A RT or a tweet with a link to an article (other than on our own website) does not necessarily imply endorsement of that article, as with point 1 above, it may well be in contradiction of our view.
- Any links to articles that are tweeted by us will have been read.
- Accounts that we follow: it should not be taken as a direct endorsement of that account/company/individual by NSEA, or that that business has been assisted by NSEA.
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all ‘@mentions’ and direct messages we cannot always guarantee that we will. The best way for direct contact is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01934 418 118
Applicable to Facebook/Google +:
- When we ‘like’ a page it is our intention to help highlight that page to our page’s ‘fans’ in the hope of promoting SME’s and business within North Somerset. It should not be taken that the company has had any involvement with NSEA, though that may well be the case. We may also ‘like’ a page for our own information.
- We will endeavour to respond to any comments posted on our page although we cannot guarantee that will be the case. The best way for direct contact is through email: email@example.com or phone 01934 418 118
- Where we share a link to an article other than to our own website it does not necessarily imply endorsement of that article.
- Please do not use the comments area on our posts to advertise directly.