The next Social Enterprise Forum meeting will be held at Goblin Combe Environmental Centre on Tuesday 25th September from 11.45 am – 2.00 pm the agenda looks like this:
- Welcome and presentation by Andrew Tandy, Chief Executive of Goblin Combe Environmental Centre.
- Talk by Stephen Parsons – Chair of West of England LEP Social Enterprise Group
- Update on the Social Enterprise Forum
- Social Enterprise Toolkit
- Forthcoming training for Social Enterprise’s
- Tour of Goblin Combe
- Networking Opportunity
- Any other business
If you would like to attend or need more details on the Social Enterprise Forum the please contact us.
Directions to Goblin Combe
Directions from Bristol to the office in Plunder Street
Take the A370 (Weston Road) to Cleeve
At Cleeve just before the Lord Nelson turn left at sign for Environment Centre
Drive straight up a slight incline for about 300 metres and park in car park on left
Walk about 50 metres back to Plunder St (on right) and enter school house on left
Push white entrance door and walk through to reception on right
If visitors are coming from the Weston direction the only alteration required is to turn right after the Lord Nelson (instead of left).