The North Somerset Sustainable Business Club is a free, open, grassroots community of local businesses interested in sustainability and themes such as social impact, ethical conduct, climate change and other environmental issues.
The aims of the club are to:
- Raise awareness and knowledge of sustainable and ethical business practices in the region
- Provide peer support for business owners committed to sustainable and ethical business practices
- Act as a forum for local businesses to discuss sustainability and business ethics, and to learn and grow together
- Strengthen the local economy by making businesses more resilient, responsible and regenerative
- Establish North Somerset as a hub of profitable, green and ethical businesses
While the club is primarily focussed on small businesses, all are welcome, from sole traders to the region’s largest employers.
Join the mailing list!
Register your email address below to get updates about the club and events
Join the LinkedIn discussion group!
The North Somerset Sustainable Business Club is sponsored by