According to ACAS, a workplace encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion can help:
· make it more successful
· keep employees happy and motivated
· prevent serious or legal issues arising, such as bullying, harassment and discrimination
· to better serve a diverse range of customers
· improve ideas and problem-solving
· attract and keep good staff
Faithful+Gould are delivering this workshop and will share with participants what they have learned as they continue to embed ED&I into their own organisation.
Faithful+Gould (F+G) a built-environment multidisciplinary consultancy, delivers projects works in North Somerset. As part of their social value commitments to North Somerset Council, F+G provides practical business support to SMEs and VCSEs who operate in North Somerset in collaboration with North Somerset Enterprise Agency and The Hive Business Centre.
About the Presenter:
Harry Carlile is a Graduate Quantity Surveyor and is a committed and impassioned member of the F+G team, Harry is also a best-in-class ED&I Ambassador within and outside of Faithful+Gould, advocating for greater diversity in the construction industry.