6 Beaufighter Rd, Weston-super-Mare BS24 8EE
This training session is part of Workforce for the Future, which Weston College is delivering on behalf of the West of England Combined Authority in collaboration with other regional partners. The West of England Workforce for the Future programme has received £4m of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information, click here.
It’s hard enough balancing your usual tasks – how are you supposed to find the time and focus for Business Development/ Prospecting activities as well? It’s daunting for most people!
Maybe you already perform these kinds of sales activities and feel you need to refresh your approach and techniques.
Or perhaps it’s something you’ve never done or had to do, and you now need to develop the right skills and approach without it feeling too pushy!
This workshop, delivered by Martyn Sloman, is packed with proven tips, tools and techniques that reflect the modern approach to Prospecting & Business Development and they work!
The methods will work with any level of Prospect/ customer in any business whether it’s an SME or a global brand!
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Removing fear/ apprehension towards BD/ Prospecting activities
- Understanding the true opportunities BD creates
- Developing simple daily BD strategies & habits
- Dealing with typical fob offs (too busy, not interested, send me an email, etc)
- Creating Business Development opportunities through existing customers
- Creating ways to reach target Decision Makers/ Prospects
- The vital ingredients for effective conversation starters
- Using LinkedIn/ social media to start Business Development/ Prospecting conversations
- Time Management techniques
- Avoiding the 3 main mistakes salespeople make
- Objection Handling
Q & A session- ask your most challenging Prospecting/Business Development questions/ dilemmas!
You will leave the workshop aware and fluent with techniques that Elite (Top 1%) salespeople use along with your own customised structure relevant and effective with your customers/ Prospects.
Martyn Sloman is “The Non -Pushy Sales Trainer” of Gold Dust Training. He helps Salespeople and business owners make more profitable sales. His methods focus on positive, sometimes bold, yet buyer- friendly techniques that people feel confident and comfortable using.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.