North Somerset Enterprise Agency (NSEA) is a not-for-private profit organisation with social objectives. Our aim is to stimulate, encourage and support local businesses, helping to create a healthy local economy.
Our experienced team of business counsellors provide impartial and confidential support to North Somerset businesses who are just starting out or who need help and support to grow. Find out more about how we can help your business by reviewing our services.
We welcome seeing clients in our offices at The Hive in Weston-super-Mare or, if that is difficult for you, we will aim to meet you at an alternative location.
To support businesses who want to start up and grow in North Somerset whilst encouraging them to have a positive social and environmental impact.
• We are passionate about supporting purpose led businesses.
• We are committed to having a positive impact on employees, community and the environment.
• We are determined to reduce inequality by helping local businesses create high quality jobs.
• We recognise we have a role to play in the economic regeneration of North Somerset and we want to do this in a way that is beneficial to people and place.
• We aspire to deliver excellent customer service, retain our employees and increase trust in our brand.
North Somerset Enterprise Agency is committed to addressing the climate crisis both by reducing our own emissions and by engaging with local businesses to encourage them to transition to net zero and climate resilience. We have recently undertaken a comprehensive carbon footprint report that has highlighted the areas we need to take action on in order to reduce our carbon emissions.
This year, 2021, we will be carbon neutral by offsetting using Gold Standard Verified Emissions Reduction programmes. Our target is to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030. We will do this by reducing our emissions by at least 90% and offsetting the remainder through removal of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.